Learn the skills, drills and techniques to improve your running. This fun, practical Running Technique Workshop provides a great workout.
What to expect:
- 2.5-hour, practical, indoor session plus outdoors workout on track (weather permitting)
- Designed to accommodate runners/triathletes of all levels.
- Focus on technique rather than fitness
- No long runs
- Drills kept short to coach optimum running form
- Run specific warm-up and activation drills
- Introduction to good running technique
- Introduction to running drills
- Coaching of running technique
- Running drills
- Warm down
- Question & Answer session
Coached session to help you improve your running and your enjoyment of running.
Time | Place | Cost
Date: Nov 2017 (to be advised shortly)
Time: 0900 – 1130 (2.5 hours)
Venue: Llandysul Leisure Centre
HOW TO BOOK
Email via our Contact Form or call John on 01559 362400 or 07967 612978 and book your place, which will be confirmed on receipt of full payment.