STAND ALONE SERVICES
The Personal Training experience is not just about having someone with you in the gym. Our 1-2-1 stand alone services are about having an expert trainer guide you through your entire programme of health and fitness development, which includes training inside and outside of the gym, your diet, lifestyle and all support services to ensure that you are in full health.
Typical Personal Training Session
- General nutritional guidelines on how to structure day-to-day nutrition and eating patterns.
- Prehab (preventing injury) – Identify and address muscular imbalances (omitting this stage is where so many trainers go wrong and actually make these imbalances worse which inevitably leads to injury!).
- Dynamic Warm Up – Mobilise joints and improve range of movement to decrease risk of injury.
- Primal Movement Patterns – Preparing the body for exercise through functional movement based exercises.
- Motor Control Stability – Re-training programme addressing muscular imbalances (weak links/risks).
- Core Activation – Activating your body’s natural corset and not a sit-up in sight!
- Functional Strength Training – Training movements not individual muscles’ utilising bodyweight, stability balls, kettlebells, powerbags and other functional equipment to tone and sculpt the body. Best way to burn fat!
- Cardio Training – Variety of training methods utilising heart rate monitoring to establish heart rate zones and improve aerobic and anaerobic fitness or specific training goals.
- Flexibility – Stretching your tight muscles and correcting posture.
Cost: from £35.00
Physiological & Health Assessment
Every client is guided through a comprehensive series of tests specific to their requirements. This process is an essential starting point for anyone serious about reaching their goals. You will receive a full report detailing your results and set targets. Tests include:
- Health check, review of medical history, blood pressure, lung function, resting heart rate and optional cholesterol test (additional charge)
- Biometrics (height, weight, body fat, lean muscle mass, metabolic rate, circumference)
- Postural assessment
- Functional movement screen
- Muscle length and strength tests
- Joint range of motion assessment
- Assessment of motor control stability (identifying weak links/risks)
- Functional strength tests
- Aerobic and anaerobic fitness tests