- Option 1 – 1 x 60 min session to include an athletic profile and review and a 10-week training plan
- Option 2 – A bespoke package designed to meet your needs from £85.00 – 3 x 60 min sessions offering a complete support package including testing, coaching and accurate training zones for swim, run and bikes as well as a comprehensive 20-week training plan
Ready to Book?
If you have any queries or wish to book:Contact John
Option 1 - £45.00
60 min 1-2-1 session
Athletic Profile and Review Review of your goals, ability to train, strengths and weaknesses and aspirations to enable us to design a support package to meet your unique requirements.
10-week Training Plan Includes support and adaptations to ensure the programme is effective.
Option 2 - £200.00
- Athletic Profile and Review – Detailed review of your goals, ability to train, strengths and weaknesses and aspirations to enable us to design a support package to meet your unique requirements.
- Functional Movement Assessment– Sports specific screen to identify any muscle imbalances, joint or fascial restrictions that may be holding back your cycling performance. Move Better Before You Move More.
- Run Video Gait Analysis- We utilise video and slow motion analysis to analyse your running technique, highlighting weak links in your running form
- Cycle Performance Analysis & Fitness Test – Bespoke set of fitness tests and on-bike analysis to set benchmarks, training parameters and performance targets
- Technique and Performance Coaching – Expert coaching to improve technique and performance.
- Sports Specific Strength & Conditioning Programme – Designed in line with your unique requirements (utilises results from functional movement assessment to identify areas to develop) to bullet-proof your body against injury and meet the specific strength requirements of your sport.
- Swim specific fitness test protocol to establish paces for effective training
- Smart Winter Training Plan individually designed structured and progressive training plans, based on your specific training level and ability to train to ensure you are ready come race day.
- Total Support, Advice and Guidance, email and telephone support, to help guide you on your journey. Includes key guidance in regards to nutrition, sports specific fuelling, training/lifestyle balance, injury prevention etc.
You may also like to consider one of our other running programmes:
- Biomechanical Running Analysis
- Run Technique Coaching
- Run Strong Programme
- Race Training
- Walking Programme