- 1-2-1 review of targeted event and individual training requirements
- Functional Movement Assessment
- Analysis of Run Technique using Video Gait Analysis
- 5 x 1-hour Running Technique Coaching sessions
- 20-week tailored marathon / race programme (includes individualised training paces)
- Continual support through to race day (training, nutrition and race preparation)
Ready to Book?
If you have any queries or wish to book:Contact John
Taking on the challenge of a major race or marathon requires a lot of commitment to training. However, the main challenge is to stay motivated and injury free along your journey. Our Race Training package provides you with the best chance of getting to the start line fit, injury free and ready to race. With our expert guidance, 1-2-1 coaching and full support we can help you make your racing goals a reality.
Marathon / Race package includes:
Initial 1-hour Assessment: This includes a Video Biomechanical Analysis and a Functional Movement Assessment to identify any weaknesses or imbalances in your current running style.
5 x 1-hour Running Technique Coaching sessions to enable us to successfully re-pattern and re-educate a more efficient and faster running style.
Bespoke 20 week marathon / race training plan including:
- Progressive weekly running plan
- Pace specific training sessions to ensure you are training in the right zone
- Identification of race pace and target marathon time
- Ongoing weekly advice and monitoring to help you reach your goals
Run Strong Strength & Conditioning Programme designed in line with your unique requirements (utilising results from your movement assessment to identify areas to develop) to bullet-proof your body against injury and meet the specific strength requirements of your sport.
Total Support, Advice & Guidance, email and telephone support, to help guide you on your journey. Includes key guidance in regards to nutrition, sports specific fuelling, training / lifestyle balance, injury prevention, etc.
Anyone rising to the challenge of a marathon (half or full) or other major race:
- Beginner runners
- Serious amateurs
- Elite runners
- Distance runners
You may also like to consider one of our other running programmes:
- Biomechanical Running Analysis
- Run Technique Coaching
- Run Strong Programme
- Walking Programme
- Triathlon Package